PA Waste Transfer LLC Transfer Station
What is a transfer station?
A transfer station is a processing facility for the temporary deposition of waste. Transfer stations are often used as places where local collection trucks will deposit their waste cargo prior to loading into larger vehicles. These larger vehicles will transport the waste to the end point of disposal in an incinerator, landfill, or recycling facility.
What does this mean for Northumberland and surrounding areas?
Disposal Management Services uses and recommends PA Waste Transfer for waste transfer services. PA Waste Transfer LLC now offers a transfer station to Northumberland County and surrounding areas, to remove recyclable items from the waste stream and reduce the amount of waste that will be taken to the landfill. By combining the load amounts of waste that is collected, PA Waste Transfer LLC will not only save our local areas labor and operating costs – but save the environment from emissions and wear and tear on PA’s infrastructure as well.
They are a municipal / residual waste transfer station. They are open from the hours of 7AM til 4:30PM Monday – Friday and Saturday hours are 7Am til 11:30AM.
- They can accept: household waste, construction, demolition debris and residual waste
- Their 10,000 square foot facility processes and recycles any waste materials within a 12 county area.
- They also accept recycling for electronics, scrap car and truck tires, and any type of metals / tin.
- Their facility is paved so you can enjoy a mud free environment.
- They operate state of the art technology to load and process waste into Their transfer trailers.
- They work with the PA DEP under permit #101702 to ensure the safe waste disposal of your materials.
Come see them today at 500 State Route 901, 174 Quarry Road – Coal Township, PA 17866
Or call them directly at 570-648-2020 for any inquiries on their facilities.